Provided we are performing your interstate residential relocation an extension of our great service is that we can carefully move your family pets through our professional partners. Due to the volume of interstate pet transport we perform, we are pleased to offer exceptional services at great prices to and from all Australian Interstate cities. This has been through our quality partnerships that we have been established over 30 years of our professional relocation service. Please ask your Transcorp sales consultant to look into your interstate pet requirements and we can help perform the following services.
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Book your pet on the most direct flight
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door to door service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our service which make our service unique:
- Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- Book your flight to match your pets
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
The pet handlers are experienced and caring individuals. Qualifications ranging from animal handling, to vet nursing and pet behaviourists. Our team pick up and deliver your pet in modern, temperature controlled fleet of vehicles.